Class Times and Dates
Here you will find the class time and dates for the 2019 school year. Read more
Getting your license
Here you will find steps that you need to take to get your license.
Here you will find all contact information for our Drivers Ed. instructors at Dixie High School. Read more
Dixie High School
350 East 700 South St. George UT 84770 us
Class Schedule & Info. 2018-2019
ALL CLASSES ARE NOW ONLINE
- Starting January 15, 2019, Drivers Ed. will go online at Dixie High School. The class is offered on Canvas. There are two Drivers Ed. courses offered each quarter to accommodate student schedules before and after school. The morning class goes from 6:30-8:00 am. The afternoon class begins at 3:15-5:00 pm. The online class will require at least two face to face meetings, and the dates of those meetings will be announced and are on the front page of this website.
- You can sign up by either calling Dixie High School counseling office, meeting with your counselor, or you can email me at email@example.com. You should have your permit when signing up for the class. It is best to take the class 3-6 months before you can get your license.
- Class meetings are held in room 208 or the 100 lecture hall. After signing up, listen for school announcements for current information or you will receive an email with specific information.
- Summer online classes for this year will start on the following dates: June 3rd-July 1st, and July 1st- July 29th. The class will only meet face to face twice, the first and last day. The rest is online. These classes can hold as many students that want to sign up. Register below. .
- The Drivers Ed. class fee is $100, and is payable by cash or credit at the finance office, or myschoolfees.com. A link to my school fees is provided below. Please print and keep the receipt and turn into your instructor. Summer classes must be paid for by the end of the third week of May, or you will lose your spot in the class, or will not be able to receive your license during the summer.
- Students must have at least 27 hours of class time completed and receive a D or better in the class to pass Drivers Ed.